Friday, April 13, 2007

What's On The Floor?

Can you look REALLY hard and see what this is? I bet you all the money in the world you cannot guess what this is.

It's pee! Yep, good 'ol urine .......... on my family room floor!

I was changing Noelle's diaper and she scrambled right away from me. She stands up with no diaper on and immediately starts to go pee! Ahhhhhhhh! At least she got over to the tile and did not do it on the carpet.

I was really in a groove cleaning downstairs so I did not want to run up and do the whole bath thing so I just hosed her off in the kitchen sink, soaped her down with some vanilla hand soap from the Bath & Body Works and called it good.


Last I dried her off with a clean kitchen towel, she really loved playing in the sink and was very upset that I took her out! I was finally done with that mess except for cleaning the floor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.