Thursday, April 29, 2010
i love unc noelle
shark eats a little rock
auntie and unc and noelle go to costco
sean shares rocket
She insisted her name be on the same line as 'I love unc.'
She had to be pink because she's so pretty and her unc loves her.
Auntie should be pink too because she's very pretty.
Other colors were very thought out and specific to the words for various reason.
Lastly, I need to put a sticker on it! (happy face icon which would not transfer over.)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Then there is this face.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Something that made my girls giggle:
Rio Rancho, (the city we live in) has so many great parks! Today we went with Noelle's new friend, Savannah, to a park a couple miles from our house. This place was full of all sorts of fun climbing, jumping, swinging and playing toys. But, this slide was the clear winner.
Doing laundry is kind of fun!
My favorite feature? You can program how much water it dispenses at one time. So, no more overflowing when your little one gets her own drink of water. Or when you completely space out.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I've been feeling a bit lonesome and completely overwhelmed the last couple of days.
Today was a doozy. Craziness from the minute my feet hit the floor.
So, tonight I am reminding myself of things I am grateful for.
- Anne of Green Gables. You read that right! Julianna gave me the first two books before leaving CA because I have never read them! Can you believe it? I just finished the first and I'm in love with Anne. Oh, how I wished I lived in Avonlea!
- My husband who picked up all the Q-tips that Madeleine left from one end of the house to the other.
- Yummy food. Although, I don't like how it makes my pants feel. :)
- Madeleine's adorable faces. You have to spend time with her to know what I am talking about. See her picture on the left side bar? At random intervals throughout the day she climb on your lap or crouch down in order to make eye contact with you and make versions of that silly face. It's beyond priceless.
- Children's story books.
- Listening to my husband sing my baby to sleep.
- Sitting down to have dinner as a family. Regardless of the mind numbing craziness that lead up to it.
- Noelle's funny mind. Examples: #1 when I picked her up from her class on Sunday she came out showing me her hand, which had a piece of paper taped to it with the emblem CTR drawn on it. I asked her what CTR meant and she very excitedly exclaimed, "Choose The Directions!" It really means: Choose The Right. #2 She loves to get the water ready for her bath. I was cleaning up after dinner and she ran into the kitchen naked as the day she was born and while patting the top of her head asked, "Can you help me with my belly button?" When she really meant to ask, "Can you help me take my hair out?" She has such a zest for life, I think it gets in the way of her brainwaves.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Unc came last week and helped us paint the house.
Oh, the craziness!
Driving all over town, making meals on the fly,
naps in the car, wiping noses,
the madness that goes along with house projects.
Friday morning was movers day.
I was up way too early getting things ready,
drove over to the house opened it up for them,
back to the apartment to get Noelle ready for her first ballet class.
Back to Rio Rancho to drop her off and meet up with the movers.
Here she is. Little Ballerina.
My heart could hardly handle it.
Sunday night was our first meal at home.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Counting down the days until Auntie & Unc come visit!
The rest of the day was spent running errands for the house, etc.