Friday, April 2, 2010

Lately...

We've been playing at the park...


Counting down the days until Auntie & Unc come visit!


Celebrated my birthday!
These were the only pictures we took. :(
Marin, Auntie, & Unc sent me these Shari's Berries & Cupcakes.
My, Oh, My!!! They were YUMMY!

My birthday was very low-key.
Aaron got up with the girls and let me stay in bed.
(A little girl snuck away and snuggled me in bed,
that was quite all right!)
He took them out while I got to stay home and
lounge for a couple of hours.
It was heaven.
When they came back to pick me up,
they had gotten my car detailed.
I was thrilled! It was in baaaaaaaaad shape.

The rest of the day was spent running errands for the house, etc.
We had plans to Here for dinner. But the kids were done. So, we got some soup from the deli down the street and ate it on the couch while we watched New Moon. Finally!
Getting static hair while playing on inside toys.




Making Mommy crazy because after she lotioned, diapered
and dressed her for the day, she jumped right back in!

There is more to share! And I will.
There have been lots of requests for more pictures of the house
and I will do that....I promise!

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

what a little stinker! but a very cute one.

glad you had some 'me' time on your birthday. you are an amazing woman... always doing for others. you really are superwoman!

i love ya!