Monday, May 28, 2007

The Happiest Place On Earth!

We finally visited there! It was Noelle's first time and I had not been in years. Daddy was not able to go because of work so we went with Uncle Matthew, Aunt Letty, Cousins Matthew & Evynn, Auntie M, and of course Auntie and Uncky (Noelle's favorite person!) There are other picture but I do not have them. I will be able to post more later.

Here we are riding the Merry Go Round! On the left is the sweetest little girl in the world Evynn! On here is, of course, Noelle. She was VERY mad when I put the seat belt on her and since it was the fist ride of the day I was worried as to how everything else would go, but she was great! Nothing scares this little girl. Which at times can be a blessing and a curse!

Here we all are waiting in line for 'It's A Small World' it is always my favorite, although, I am singing that song for weeks afterwards...... We went on a Wednesday in the middle of the week and the lines were very short! One the right we have another one of Evynn and Auntie M. Underneath is Aunt Letty and Uncle Matthew on the ride. Letty's chemo is over and we almost done with radiation, YEA!

No comments: