Friday, January 25, 2008

I have so much to post!

I don't know what to do. I still have our trip to Texas and all kinds of fun things we did during the holidays and I have not posted a single thing about any of it. I will get it them sometime!

Here is a couple pics from our trip to Disneyland which was really fun! I think we are going twice next week, too!

You will never believe who we saw there.....

Yep! Thanks to Melanie who spotted her! Who made Paris Hilton a celebrity anyway?!


Besides the LAME celebrity appearance. We had all kinds of fun!


3 comments:

Denise Stears said...

How fun. Hey you should go with us when we go. We haven't made final plans, but we will either go next week and drive down with my dad while he does all his LA pickups or we will go the next week (the first week in Feb) We are hoping that everything will work out so we can go to Disneyland. I need a vacation away from this snow. Plus it will be one last big thing we do with Macey before the twins come. I'll let you know for sure when we come. Hey do you have any discount tickets? We have only found this one from Vons, but you have to be Cali resident.
About the celebrity, I can't tell who it is?

Liz Rose said...

You've got passes!! How long do they go for? We are looking to get some in the next couple of months...we'll have to sneak down there when our hubbys are at work! :) I love the two year old pics...classics!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

um.... speaking of needing to update... this was weeks ago! :)
They sure are cute pics though... even (lame) paris. she totally wanted to be noticed! even with the ridiculously hideous brown wig.