Friday, February 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Pick my friends girls up from school.
2. Meet friends at the park for lunch.
3. Put Noelle to bed because Daddy will be working late.
4. Get laundry put away
5. Remember to get paper towels at the store. I keep forgetting!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Spend lots of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. See the world
3. Give a lot of it to friends and family
4. Start a charity

3 of my bad habits:
1. Leaving my bathroom stuff on the counter when I am done with it.
2. Forgetting my stuff at other peoples homes.
3. I forget to change my underwear. J/K I can't think of anything else. I am too perfect.

5 (or 8) places I've lived:
1. Granada Hills, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Olympia, WA
4. Simi Valley, CA
5. Salt Lake City, UT
6. Valencia, CA
7. Orem, UT
8. Tumwater, WA

5 jobs I've had
1. Human Resources, Bocchi Labs
2. Benefits Coordinator, Aramark Uniforms
3. Program Asst, Biological Chemistry & Molecular Biology Ph.D. Program, Univ of Utah
4. Admin Asst, Superintendent of Public Instruction Washington State
5. Noellies Mommy

Things most people don't know about me: When I was kid my favorite food was Broccoli.

You've been tagged: 1. Erin Fox 2. Denise Stears 3. Melanie Wilde 4. Kelsi Meldrum

No comments: