Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bye-Bye 20s! Hello 30s!

Today is my 30th Birthday. Holy Cow! As I look back on my life thus far, I remember such good times and so many blessings. Thank you to all my loved ones for being there for me through thick and thin. I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for. I love my life and am grateful to be married to Aaron and be a Mommy to Noelle. I LOVE YOU ALL!

We have dinner plans tonight and are going to Big Bear for the weekend. I will post about those fun times after the weekend!

Baby Georgia, I know you have been waiting for my birthday to finally make your debut. So come on!

6 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Elizabeth dear, Happy days will come to you all year!!

Denise Stears said...

Happy Birthday!! Big Bear sounds like fun. Did you decide to leave Noelle so you can have a fun weekend break? Can't wait to see the pictures.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday old girl! Ha! I would love to see a picture of that REALLY expensive birthday present you bought yourself. Hope you're having fun in Big Bear!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Friend! Lovin' you! OK, so I'm a few days late. We need to do another girls-birthday-dinner for you soon!

Jenelle Hickman said...

Happy B-day Elizabeth!!! So now you are apart of the 30s club (along with me!!!) Big Bear sounds like fun. I enjoy reading and seeing your pics on you blog Love, Jenelle