Friday, March 14, 2008

Little Girl

I am gently trying to get Noelle to use the potty. NO WAY! She wants to be in control, of course, so I have bagged it for now. We were at Target the other day and we stopped to see if they had Strawberry Shortcake panties, she would definitely want to wear those. They did not have Strawberry Shortcake but they did have Elmo. She has never seen Elmo but her Friend Jacob has and she know who he is. She immediately pointed at the Elmo panties and wanted them. I washed them when we got home and she immediately wanted to wear every pair of them. We put them on one after another.

Here she was upset because I would not let her have the camera. I am such a mean Mommy.

2 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

that's cute! jake has the boy elmo undies. he loves wearing them, but he does not love using the potty. he just wants to wear elmo. their time will come... and i'm afraid it ain't gonna be a walk in the park! :)

sure love ya!!

Anonymous said...

love mum to watch me get her knickers off and pleasure her, love a video of her trying them on, watch her pulling them down to see her tiny pu--y while I jerkoff, love to Skype with her and let he watch mecum