Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Night Away

Aaron and Noelle went away for the night and left me at home! They went camping overnight with some friends and I stayed behind to get some things done around the house. I've been doing some uninterrupted house cleaning. I can get so much done by myself but I do miss them very much.

Aaron made it home before we did yesterday afternoon and had already started packing. It was so cute! There is nothing hotter than a man doing housework or taking care of a baby. When we walked in Aaron had her bed, her little chair, a sippy cup, some milk, and baby wipes in the car. He said, "I got a bag for the out to pack for the baby and the wipeeeees all ready to go, what else do I need for her?" So stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Denise Stears said...

Wow, I can't believe Aaron would go camping with the babe all by himself. But that's funny you had to back for her, men would be so lost and forget everything if they didn't have us, huh?

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

hope you enjoyed your night alone! :) missed you friday.