Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Didn't Think We Were A Huge TV Family...

...but I guess Noelle has shown us otherwise. She has her own 'words' for things.

POUNDS! = Biggest Loser (this show is long over and she still asks for it)

PEOPLE! = Little People Big World (we never watch this so I don't know how she got that)

BLUE! = Jeopardy (when I am getting dinner ready I love to listen to Jeopardy)

A! = Wheel of Fortune (she's in bed before this is over so who knows about this)

What are we teaching her?

5 comments:

Kim said...

Not to be overeat because it's so difficult to lose weight;

To be be accepting of everyone even when they look different;

She'll be a whiz att useless trivia

...and a good speller!!

Jo said...

Oh my gosh! My kids watch way too much tv. I swear they have every episode of SpongeBob Squarepants memorized. What kind of mom does that make me?

Pam said...

That is too funny! But at least she is learning to speak. Now when the speaker ends at church she will be saying "That's All Folks!" She is a sweetie!

Denise Stears said...

I know what you mean. Macey does the same thing. Wheel of Fortune is the Letter Show. I actually like her to watch it so she can learn her letters better. Also when I watch Jon and Kate Plus Eight she says "Our favorite show" We like to watch that one.

MaryAnn said...

Hey I just found your blog. I love your family picture. It's awesome. The TV thing, wellyou do need to have something help occupy the little ones so you cann get something done. It's sad, but oh so true. Send me an e-mail and I'll invite you to our blog.
magulden@gmail.com