Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're Baaaaaaaack!

We are back from our first real A & E Jones family vacation. We have take a lot of trips and been a lot of places but it has always been to visit family or with family. This time was just us. We left Friday morning and got home late last night from Yosemite. It was AMAZING. There just are no words to describe the beauty of this park. To us, it is a true testimony of a creator. Will update with pictures later.

Also, there were two more additions to the Jones family on Uncle Aaron's birthday, YEA!!!!! We are so excited to meet Denise and Scott's twin baby boys, will update with pictures of that, also.

5 comments:

Katie said...

James and I were just talking about that, how we've never gone on a vacation just for fun with our own little family. Yosemite sounds fun. Hmmm....

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see pictures. So glad you are home safe and sound.

Jo said...

I'm so jealous!I've always wanted to go to Yosemite. I'm glad you had a good time!

Rosey Posey said...

Hey that awesome you guys are on here too! How exciting to see Yosemite. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Congrats on the the 2 new branches to the Jones Family tree. I love your Titles at the top... so cute! How you feeling pregger mama?

leslie coppin said...

I'm so glad you got to go to yosemite!. Bart and I went there for part of our west coast temple tour back in'03. It's so fun going out as a family. We really like to go on trips as a couple. It's been so nice living closer to family so I don't have to swap babysitting for weekend trips anymore.