Monday, August 25, 2008

Doctor's Appointments

I have been to many of them in the last 4 days....
  • Dr Tabsh (MFM) for level 2 ultrasound....baby looks great!!!! Back in 4 weeks.
  • Dr Mach (Endo) for blood work and exam. My T3 levels still high, T4 within the high normal range (yea!), TSH still low but can take up to 6 months to regulate. Because of T3 I still need to stay on high dose of PTU but weaned off of labetalol. Goiter is noticeably softer (really great!) Talked about post delivery options....which aren't many because I will breastfeed. Focus on getting control now so that I can take as little PTU as possible to not interfere with said breastfeeding. Labs showed my bones are still turning over at a high rate, should work itself out. Answers why I am still have so many muscle cramps even though I am taking extra calcium...take more. Follow up blood work in 4 weeks, see doctor in 6 weeks.
  • Dr Cooper (OB) all is great. I will go back on my own for the glucose test because Noelle was bouncing off the walls and there was no way I was going to hang out for another hour. I am going back by myself with a book! Agreed to see me in 3 weeks rather than 2 because I am being doctored to death!

3 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

it all sounds like we're moving in the right direction! let me know if i can watch noelle for you... anytime.

MaryAnn said...

Sounds good! Hey next time you need to go to the doctor you can call and we'll babysit.

KickButtMommy said...

High risk pregnancies are exhausting! Hang in there.