Monday, September 8, 2008

Cutest Buns On The Block

After a few days in a row of being willing to sit on the potty and actually going, I was really hoping for progress. Thursday she decided on her own to go sit on the potty, I jumped all over the chance. We packed up all the diapers and bid farewell. Noelle was really sad to see them go and really cried some bitter tears. But, I am ECSTATIC to say that it has gone amazingly well. I have been cautious about announcing the big news for fear of jinxing it but I really think we're good to go!

Check....one more thing done before baby Madeleine comes!

7 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!! I am truly happy for both of you :) And those buns are too cute.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

seriously, cutest buns on the block!

Hooray for Noelle. Hope those 3 days weren't complete hell. :)

Sure love ya.

Liz Rose said...

Yeah--good for you for being so patient. Is she out of them at night time too?

Pam said...

Sweet cheeks! That is a huge accomplishment! Happy Day!

Amy Higley said...

Yeah, congrats! A wonderful feeling, I'm sure. Tell Big Girl Noelle that Amy and Jojo are proud of her! I'm sure we should be proud of you too...

xoxo

Jo said...

Them are some sweet cheeks! Congrats!

Marci said...

Hey! Just writing to check on your brows. I felt like they were a little dark. What do you think? If you need me to lighten them a bit let me know. It's no big deal. Good to see you today!