Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goodbye Scarlett...Hello Canary Island

For my birthday Aunt Lorrie took me shopping and we picked out fabric to make valences for our family room. We were not able to find anything I liked that worked with the red. So we decided we would just have to paint. Lucky me, Uncle Larry agreed to do it. As you can imagine this color is not easy to paint over. He's awesome and did a great job.
Good-bye Scarlett, it was good while it lasted.

Hello Canary Island! I hope we have a good time together.
Now it's time to get sewing!

6 comments:

Liz Rose said...

I like it!!!! Very fun!!!! I bet it feels bigger too.

julianna said...

it looks great!!

Denise Stears said...

I really like it. It just brighten things up. I want to see that valance when you are done.

KickButtMommy said...

Love it. It looks a lot like my walls! :)

Pam said...

It is so bright and cheery! Love it!

MaryAnn said...

nice! It's amazing how paint can change a room! I liked the red, but this is fun too!