Thursday, November 20, 2008

'D' Day

I saw Cooper yesterday. He wants me to come in Tuesday night at 8:00 for cervadil. I'm so conflicted. I want to go into labor on my own, labor as long as I can at home, then go to the hospital to deliver.

So, please say a prayer, cross your fingers, have a seance, light a candle, do a dance, ask Buddha, whatever method you prescribe to, that labor comes on its own.

Tonight I have a Manicure & Pedicure and tomorrow I am getting my haircut, so Saturday would be my day of choice. NOT that I am picky or anything. Seriously though, I would do a happy dance in between contractions if something happens before Tuesday night.

~~
Oh, and I have valances! And I love them! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sorry they're so dark. Stinking camera, I could not get it to work. I will get better pictures up.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Every single time I schedule an induction and every single time the baby comes just before! I will hope the same for you, lady!

Amy Higley said...

The valances are lovely, hope they were worth the trouble! I like the yellow, too.

I got a feeling about Kate's baby the day before and sent her a message that said: "do you feel different, is today the day? Go down to the light, baby!" and that night it happened....

I didn't get that feeling yet for you, but I'll let you know when I do! I'll say a prayer and cross my fingers too. Good luck!!! We're thinking about you everyday!

Kelly said...

I will send up many prayers for you!! And the valences are very cute!

Liz Rose said...

Very fun!!! They look great! Enjoy your pampering. That is so nice to have done before she comes.

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already here. Wishing I could be there with you for labor support. I will say a prayer, but whatever happens accept it and find peace. It may not be what you hoped or planned for, but once she's in your arms nothing else will matter.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

love the valances! they look great!

as for that little girl arriving before she's ready... you know how i feel. what's wrong with her coming in december? what's cooper's deal with that?

anyway, this might sound silly, but davi had me talk to georgie about being ready and in the right position. "head down, chin to chest, back to belly, arms crossed" say it, over and over. let lil' miss madeleine know how to get here safely.

LOVE YOU! call me if you need anything.