Friday, December 12, 2008

What We've Been Up To...


I've been having technical issues and can't upload most pictures.

Things have been going really well. Madeleine is the best baby anyone could ask for. She's nursing great and growing like a weed.....gained 1o ozs and grew 3/4 inch in a week. Really only cries when she is hungry and is just plain perfect.
Noelle is still totally in loooooooooooove and is such a good big sister/helper. Daddy has found a new love of his life, too.
We've just been loving these days home spending time together as a new family of four. It was rough for me the first few days, I was scared but things have just been so smooth. Let's hope things don't blow up for us now that I've gone public!



8 comments:

Denise Stears said...

Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. She has so much hair. So does Aaron have a name for her yet (just like "blue eyes" for Noelle)?

Melissa said...

Goodness, she is a doll! And looks just like her daddy too. Noelle has your beautiful eyes, she's so lucky! I'm SO sorry I haven't called. I'm gonna try right now! Love ya! Keep posting pictures ...

Jo said...

She is absolutely beautiful! And I'm so happy that you're doing so well! You're awesome!

Kim said...

How cute! And it looks like Aaron got his little baby to snuggle with :)

KickButtMommy said...

She is incredibly beautiful and I hope things continue to go so well.

Rosey Posey said...

I am so happy for you guys. Glad to hear that the fam is doing so well. Mike and I were laughing because we think Noelle looks totally like you and Madeleine looks like her Daddy. Let us know if you need anything. Merry first Christmas Madeleine!

MaryAnn said...

Yeah! I figure the Lord blesses you for going through all the craziness when you were pregnant. Enjoy!

julianna said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying her so much and having a wonderful time together!