Sunday, January 11, 2009

Noelle's Birthday

~Pictures from Noelle's 3rd Birthday~
After her bath in the morning she got to open her present from Uncle JoJo & Aunt Amy that had been sitting there for over a week. Talk about torture!
Her first real purse...filled with candy! I even let her eat it for breakfast. Next was a Strawberry Shortcake outfit, she was so excited she we had to immediately put it on.

Then, Auntie came over with a balloon and presents. Honestly, if she had only come with the balloon it would have been plenty. The thing still has air and she probably spends at least an hour a day playing with it. Last night she actually fell asleep holding onto the string.

After Auntie left we had to hurry over to the park to meet our friends for lunch. *A side note story about the cupcakes. I only have one muffin tin so I had to make two separate batches. The first took a long time to cool, so I put them on the bench in our backyard since it was so cold outside they would cool a lot faster. I opened the door to go check on them and I see a POSSUM scurrying away. I look down at my cupcakes and the disgusting thing had eaten half of them!!!!!! I absolutely freaked out, so gross! There were still a few in the pan it had not touched but I could not stomach using them. I still get the hee-bee-gee-bees just thinking about it. Ack! Ugh! Gag! I threw my flip-flop at it and Aaron came running out with the broom but he was long gone. We were quite the scene. I was so upset that everyone had to share but they were still tasty.



Eating leftovers from lunch before heading off to bed....It was such a fun and exhausting day!

No comments: