Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Might Freak Out *Updated*

I am having a crappy day. I had a horrible dream last night and woke up frustrated. I wasted $20 because I'm dumb. Noelle is driving me absolutely batty and standing in the kitchen sink in her panties trying to wash mud off. Talking to her is like talking to a brick wall. If I had one wish is would be that she would heed the word 'stop.' She would not get out of Madeleines face so she spit up in her eye. I want to go shopping alone. I have no patience. I need to do laundry and my house feels cluttered. Aaron has basketball practice. Telemarketers keep calling.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I was hoping this would make me feel better. We'll see.

**Aaron got home around 8:00 and I went to the fabric store (alone!) and found all kinds of cute fabric for 50% off. Really made my day. :) Last night and a lot of today has been spent making cute things for cute babies. Including this sweet blanket for my sweet baby Madeleine. I have made many, many baby blankets and such for so many of my friends but never anything for my own girls. Here's the first. I love it!

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I should have taken you with me today.

Anonymous said...

I hear your pain and completely understand it!!! What is with 3 year olds...I think they think we like talking to ourselves, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! Sometimes I just want to scream, but what good would that do! I hope you feel a bit better. We need to get together soon, I would love to see you! Hang in there, today will pass-haha!

Suzanne said...

When I have a day like this Michael likes to remind me that I'm going to miss these days. I try not to hit him too hard.

I hope your day got better.

Jo said...

Been There!!! Let me take the kids for you so you can do WHATEVER you want!

Denise Stears said...

I hope you have a better day. I wish I was closer to you so I could help out too.

Kaye said...

I know my schedule is not wide open, but there are some down times....we'd love to have two cute little girls in this house....call me next time, and I would love to save you so you can enjoy some you time!

Kim said...

Can I take them for you tomorrow (Thurs) in the afternoon? Cara and Natie would love to play.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

soo glad you're ok. :) love the blanket for madeleine! too cute.