Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Year Ago...

One year ago today my life changed significantly for the better...

I met little Miss Georgia for the first time. On Sunday we were with her as she celebrated her First Birthday. She is the sweetest girl, it was a fun day!

~~
I also found out that this little blessing was going to be joining our family.

There were no words to describe the joy and apprehension I felt. It took an entire year and two rounds of medicine to get pregnant, little did we know it was because of the Graves.

Funny story: I took a left over test given to me by a friend (Georgia's Mommy, actually, she did not need it any more!) really early that morning and I was not sure if I was reading it right (long story.) I needed to know if it was truly positive. I scoured the internet for a picture that matched and it seemed that I was right, but, I HAD to be 100% sure. So, I ate really salty food, went to the gym and worked out without any water, then walked around Costco forever letting my pee concentrate, bought more tests and finally went home. I have the proof that it was obviously correct. Oh, the things we women do!

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

So special! What a great day.