Sunday, May 17, 2009

What Do I Do?

Do I go back or start blogging forward? It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Please learn from me...when you have an unbearable throbbing on the right side of your head a week, don't wait until you have a burning fever and are almost immobile. Go to the doctor! I kept popping hand fulls of ibuprofen and hoping it would miraculously clear up. Stupid!

I've obviously done the bare minimum to keep this place from totally collapsing. Laundry wasn't one of them! I've washed some loads but that's all I could muster. Now, I have this sitting on my living room couch, these are only the clean clothes. Plus, about 800 miles of dirty tile floors and a dirty house. Ugh. I might die.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

A wise fish once sang; "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming."

Baby steps to getting it all done.

Anonymous said...

Are you okay- did you have a cold or something much more serious??? Hey, my laundry looks like that nearly everyweek and I have no excuses!

Melanie said...

Honey, what happened to you! Can I come out and help this week? I started to type a bunch of other stuff, but I'll just call you. Hope you are feeling better!

Kim said...

Please feel free to use my children as slave labor :)