Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Amazing

Madeleine fell asleep on the way to pre-school this morning and she slept in her car seat all the way until.....you're not going to believe this....11:00!

I think I had to most productive 2.5 hours of my life!
4 loads of clothes washed, folded and PUT AWAY
Picked up whole house
Cleaned kitchen counters
All the floors swept and mopped
Removed, washed and replaced all the bed sheets
Dusted downstairs
Cleaned bathrooms
Made phone calls
Scrubbed out the kitchen sink

Had you been at my house you may have confused me with:

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, that is a lot to get done. I love it when all the stars align.

Melissa said...

My goodness, maybe you should come visit ... I could use a Roadrunner cleaning right about now. It's amazing what you can accomplish when the kiddos are away (or asleep)!

TheKeilShpeel said...

WOW! You left me speechless. I would have probably turned on the tube and actually relaxed and you went to work.. go you..

KickButtMommy said...

And see, I would have just watched a couple shows on my DVR.

karen said...

Way to go. I would have sat on the couch and read a book. Good Job!

just2Bjulie said...

That's more than I get done in a WEEK.