Monday, December 14, 2009

Guess What?!

Santa Writes Back!

Noelleisim: When she gets up in the morning she usually pulls all her blankets off of her bed (including the top sheet) and drags them into our room. Annoying! I hate having to totally remake the bed which always messes up the bed skirt, etc.

The other day I was fixing her bed and she was helping me. Now, several times I have heard her use the word 'lamb' when making the bed but thought she was just talking about who knows what.

Noelle: "Mommy, get the lamb"

Mommy: "The lamb? What lamb? We're making your bed."

Noelle: (holding up the sheet) "You know...the sheep."

4 comments:

julianna said...

too cute!

KickButtMommy said...

super super super cute.

Rosey Posey said...

Too cute. A little trick for the bed skirt. If there is a box spring under her mattress this will work. My Mom used to take the extra large size safety pins and pin the skirt to the box spring. Worked like a charm in our house.

leslie coppin said...

that's funny. I just taught Indiana yesterday that it was sheet and not a sheep.