Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Funny, Sweet, Girl

We went to Santa Fe this weekend (will post later) and there was a beautiful church that I was taking pictures of.
  • Noelle's face lights up and she turns to me turns to me, "I know! Let's go inside and take a picture of the Book of Mormon!"
  • While Madeleine naps I turn the TV on to some random channel to make some background noise so that she does not get woken up by the noise in the small apartment. I have no idea what Movie was on this morning but two guys jumped into a body of water. Noelle jumps up points at the TV and says, "They're getting baptized just like Jesus!"
I just love the way her little brain works.

3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

I miss her shouting COSTCO, COSTCO on the way home from preschool. :) hee hee--love that girl. :)

Kelly said...

So innocent and sweet! How darling. Love the new heading picture. Such a cute family. :)

just2Bjulie said...

I love the new picture, too! Thanks for posting something to make me smile.

BTW, we have the Little People SUV with mommy and baby. Ivan and Caroline know that the mommy is Elizabeth and the baby is Noelle. Now we just need a second seat in the back of the SUV so we can fit in a Madeleine!