Monday, March 15, 2010

New Mexico

I posted most of these on Facebook, sorry but it's faster!
But here they are again with a little more info.
Family Night @ Chuck E. Cheese's. Can you believe we have NEVER taken Noelle there?
Fun was certainly had by all, but Madeleine had the most out of anyone.
She loved all of it, the noise, the lights, the people.

Watching the snow fall.

We took the train to Santa Fe, just for the fun of it, it's only about 50 miles.

Little Hot Chocolate mouth.



She could not wait for that train to come.



Beautiful church.


We had lunch at this organic Cafe called Pasqual's.
The Kale salad was almost like a religious experience.
Yum. Yum. Extra Yum.


Now onto the house...
This is in the kitchen looking to the left. Dining area.
Yes, you do in fact see: DOUBLE OVENS!
My requirement for moving was that I would get a fantastic kitchen (i.e. lots of counter space with NO GROUT, lots of cupboards, and double ovens. I think my requirement was met.) But now that so many loved ones are so far, who am I going to make wonderful food for? :(


Looking from the door to the backyard into great room/kitchen. Straight back is the front door. When walking through the front door directly to the right are french doors into the office.


Looking from kitchen into great room. The kitchen sinks is also made out of Corian, isn't that great? When you are cutting produce you can just slide it right into the sink.
Master is to the right, two girls rooms & their bathroom to the left.
Fireplace. Now we have a mantle to hang our stockings.


Girls Bathroom...double sinks! How many arguments will be avoided?

10 comments:

Erin said...

Your new pad is tight.

Suzanne said...

Love the house. I'm having kitchen counter envy. If I could change one thing about my house (right now) it would be my tiled counter tops. When do you get to move in?

Kim said...

That is awesome!! How I wish I could drive on over and pick paint with you :) You'll have a whole group of girls out there soon enough to cook for though and we'll all be jealous of them.

just2Bjulie said...

Kerry says, "It's a mansion!"

I say, "Double Ovens!"

Ivan and Caroline say, "Double sinks!"

Wow.

Liz Rose said...

Oh wow!! Love, love , love the house!

TheKeilShpeel said...

That house looks awesome.

karen said...

cool house! Makes me want to move.

Kelly said...

The house is amazing! so fun! I agree with Kim's comment, you will have new girlfriends to cook for and we certainly will be jealous. But I am thinking girl's weekend, your house, yummy cooking party in your new kitchen :)

Jo said...

You'll be settled in in no time! And you're going to have a blast every step of the way! How Fun!!!

Denise Stears said...

So I don't look at facebook, but are you homeowners? I love the house!! It looks beautiful there!