Friday, January 27, 2012

An Introduction

Hello!  My name is Courtney Ann Jones.
A.K.A:  Cranky Courtney, The Crank, The Crankster, Courtney Girl

Why do they call me this, you ask? 

Well, I will just let this picture speak for itself...


I cry.  A lot.  But whatever.  It's just how I roll. 
Just hold me all the live long day (you'd better be standing up!)
and you won't hear a peep out of me unless I am really tired or hungry. 

But I do have my good moments,
a girl's gotta throw her Mama a bone once in a while.

I am just so cute! (And tiny compared to my other siblings.)
Everyone loves me to pieces regardless of what I do or how I act.

~~~~~~~~

Hello!  My name is Adam Everett Jones.
AKA:  Good Boy, Bubbas, The Bubs, Adam Boy

I am such a good baby. 
I smile, play with my feet, and make cute baby boy noises.
But, hey, just don't come between this boy and his milk!
That really gets me riled up and nothing else will do. 
I will also admit, there are times when I just really need some snuggles and
my Mama is always happy to give her boy what he needs. 

 My sister and I have been trying oatmeal and it's not too shabby!
I have been a little reluctant to eat (see previous conversation about milk)
but I am catching on.

 We love being twins and growing up together!!!

4 comments:

The Family said...

Those are some delicious babies! I cannot get enough of them. Sooooo adorable and CHUBBY! Love the chub. xo

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

So tiny but yet so chubby! I love it.

Melissa said...

Love, love love, those sweet faces! I cannot wait to hold and love on them! I dreamt the other night that Liam was born, but the weird thing was that it was Adam. I remember thinking (in the dream), "Wow, my baby really looks like Elizabeth's Adam. Strange. I never thought I'd have a bald baby!" Isn't it funny what our subconscious does?!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love this post.. They are soo cute! You are going to treasure these words forever when they get older in how they are so different and what they were like at this stage.. Love the pics.. keep them coming..