Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reunited...

aaaand it feels so good!  My camera and I are back together.

Got my new lens.  I am in love!  I have had no spare time to spend with it but I cannot wait!

I am totally embarrassed to say that it was not the reason for my camera not metering correctly.  Some how the flash exposure setting was all the way up.  No idea how that happened but happy I figured it out all by myself!  Also irritated all these months I have spent taking crappy pictures and missing special moments.

I am short on time.  The girls had their surgery on Wednesday.  They are doing so well!  Madeleine is having a harder time than her Noelle, but still better than expected.  Will get pics of my phone and update separately. 

Meanwhile, here are a few pics I snapped in the car while we all waited for Daddy to run an errand this afternoon.

I had to include this picture because I never want to forget something about it. 
See that crease on the right, between his nose and top lip? 
 He always gets that while nursing.♥
Big Sis ♥
She must make this face at least 10 times/day.♥

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Happy Day for a new camera!!!