Monday, June 18, 2007

An Afternoon of Mommies & Babies

Friday we had a lot of fun hanging out at the Meldrum's. Myself, Noelle, Kelsi and Jake, along with Melanie and Norah just hung out at the house and visited with each other. Noelle and Jakey had fun playing together. I believe there was only one tug of war with a telephone and one set of little fingers caught in the door. Not too bad in my opinion. Of course I did not get pictures of anyone but the toddlers. Sorry.

Here is Jakey on my lap play with my camera. It took me a few minutes to realize he was taping. CUTE! You can hear Melanie and I talking about Noelle who was walking around the house holding a real phone between her head and her shoulder talking to 'someone' while busily playing withe something.




Here are the two cute little ones playing with the blinds. I have another video that I think is cute with SOOOO many giggles from them but it taped sideways. That always happens with this stupid camera. But, hey, it was free from the Ellen show.

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

how cute are those two... playing together so well. Let's do it again soon!