Thursday, June 28, 2007

Eatin' Cheese

Last weekend we were fortunate enough to go and eat some free burgers (Thank You Ecolab!) at Fuddruckers. I actually had a baked potato and salad while the other two members of my family had cheeseburgers. Aaron got cheese sauce to dip his fries in. Noelle finds dipping things SOOOOO exciting. She had a great time dipping everything she could get her hands on into the cheese. These items include but are not limited to french fries, watermelon, grapes, bread and her own fingers. French fries are not something we indulge in around here, so it was really a treat! I am sorry to also say that it seems to be that I am raising a double dipper! I guess there are worse things you can be in life. Her Auntie could not be prouder of her love for this dairy product and her ability to say the word, CHEEEEEEEEEESE!

No comments: