Thursday, May 7, 2009

If It's Not One Thing...

Much to our excitement a few months ago we realized that we did not owe much more on my student loan and by July/August it would be paid off. Awesome! Then we realized Noelle would be starting preschool in September and that bill would take the place of the student loan payment. Stink! We'll actually be paying $18 more per month. Double Stink!

It's impossible to get ahead!

Then I got a letter in the mail from UHEEA pretty much stating, "As our thanks for never having a late payment, we're forgiving the rest of your loan. See ya!"

So we do get a few months free, Aaron told me not get any ideas. :)

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

WHAT? that is so awesome!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

i want that phone call.

julianna said...

wahoo!!

The Family said...

What the what?!?! That is so freakin' awesome. I wish I could say the same for my loan. We are still a few more years out from paying our sucker off. Congrats to you. Wahoo!!
xoxox

just2Bjulie said...

Why exactly did you share that letter with Aaron? That's the very reason you're a SAHM - so you can get the good mail and hide it! jk. :)

Melissa said...

Yippie! We start paying mine again in June--we haven't paid anything since 2004 when I paid off half of it in one lump. I'd have mine paid off too if I'd just kept paying monthly, oh well. It's always a great feeling to have something paid off!