Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Girl Chair

With Noelle I couldn't wait for her to grow so could we play with all our gadgets and toys. This poor baby is getting the shaft, I don't realize she is old enough, I guess! This morning I finally got smart and realized that when I'm in the kitchen she can sit in the chair and be right next to me. I suppose I can get the exersaucer and bath seat out for her, too. She can mostly sit up unassisted so, duh! She's happy most anywhere there are other people so when I have to get things done and put her in the swing it only lasts until she realizes no one's directly in front of her. Here's to hoping this will make things easier. All the racket in the background are my two other kids playing Wii Fit.
She also loves her little gym and gets so excited grabbing and kicking that she gets herself turned around and trapped in the side. Then she gets all bent and starts screaming for help. It's adorable.

2 comments:

The Family said...

How stinkin' cute is she! I love everything about babies and want to document it all. I love how Madeliene has your eyes. She looks just like you and it makes me miss you. I need to come to Cali. Do you remember that time I stayed at your house in Cali and my cousins came to pick me up? Well they both live in Simi Valley. I couldn't tell you where or what stake they are in...but that just means I really need to hit the valley when I come so I can see you and the fam. xoxo

TheKeilShpeel said...

She's growing up to fast.