Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Totally Irresponsible...

Yep, that's me!
The last thing I should have done was to buy myself a new camera. But I did it anyway.
I've been desperately wanting one for a good year. I've scrimped everywhere possible while saving my babysitting money and pulled a few strings...
Thanks to my darling husband who helped make it happen.
The pictures are amazing and I've yet to spend time learning.

Yesterday playing in the backyard...
I love it when I can just hang back, observe and watch them play.

My favorite part was when Noelle looked up and said, "Look Mommy! The Sky has polka dots!"

My Grandma had her shoulder replaced so she spent a few days at a rehabilitation facility, while we were outside visiting Noelle was jumping and dancing around.


Oh, how I love the care free life she is able to live

Madeleine LOVES apples.

She doesn't want little baby pieces, either.

Give her the whole things and she will work it to death.


Our ward had the Primary Program on Sunday. It was awesome. All the kids did great!
Noelle's line was, "Mothers nurture the family."
I seriously need professional help. I knew her turn was coming...I saw her step up to the microphone and heard her sweet little voice. I almost lost it. I looked over at Aaron - his lip was quivering and his eyes were brimming with tears. He whispered,"Oh, Mom. She's getting too big."


Little stinker would not cooperate for pictures...these are the best I could do.
I actually think they're pretty funny.

4 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

brings tears to my eyes just thinking about her up there... and how big they really are getting.

so tell me all about your new camera, i'm in the market.

KickButtMommy said...

So cute! I am jealous about the camera! Every mommy's dream!

Melissa said...

You think yours are getting too big ... can you believe it was nine years ago (tomorrow) that I woke you up at 5ish in the morning to come be a part of Annalyce's birth! They do grow up too fast and sometimes they are absolutely ADORABLE and others you just don't know what to do with them. Your girls are just beautiful by the way. Enjoy your new camera! Let go of the "mother guilt" because sometimes its just fun to splurge.

The Family said...

I love those pictures of M devouring that apple. She and Beatrice are something else. I really can't decide who is cuter. Of course I say Beatrice but just by a hair and that's only because I'm bias. If I didn't have Bea, I'd think M was the most adorable baby on the planet. I love your girls. xoxo