Friday, January 29, 2010

Happiest Place On Earth

Obviously, there are a few things we want to do before we leave California and Disneyland was #1 on my list. We took advantage of the 2-fer tickets, Pricelined ourselves a hotel room and off we went. It was pretty much perfect!
It was a complete surprise for Noelle and she had the time of her life. She went on every ride including Space Mountain & Matterhorn! Pirates of the Caribbean was by far her favorite and Nemo would be second.

Madeleine was such a trooper! She hung out in the stroller, loved the rides, and would fall asleep when she felt like it.

When it was over I cried.
Becuase it was so wonderful and because it was over.
I love California.









3 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

"and when it was over i cried." thanks a lot now i am too! so glad you had such a magical time!

KickButtMommy said...

I love it. All of it. Except for the being over part.

Melanie said...

I can't take this. I really just cannot take this.