Saturday, January 23, 2010

Officially Official

I've been putting this off...and off...and off...and off some more.

I guess I really did not think everything would fall into place.

I love California and more importantly, the people I love so much reside here.

Aaron was offered a promotion that was too good to pass up.

In this economy they are few and far between, so we had to take the opportunity.

Land of Enchantment....are you ready for the Jones Family?!

Aaron leaves on 2/1 and we will follow at the end of the month.

We are excited and looking forward to the opportunity but my heart is broken.

So, anyone know someone who is looking to rent a house in Simi Valley, CA?

8 comments:

Melanie said...

I haven't called you to talk about this because I think in my little heart I was thinking that if we never talked it, it wasn't really happening. Oh heavens, now I'm crying.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

yah, i can't read this either. especially knowing you're coming here tonight. it just might be too much. let's look at tonight as a normal get-together and leave the sadness for later.

i must admit though... i am a little jealous. this is going to be such a blessing for your little family. can't wait to hear about your adventures in al-ba-quer-key. :)

sure love, love, love ya!

KickButtMommy said...

SADNESS. I will miss you.

Suzanne said...

Aww, congratulations on the move. We've been so happy with our move. BUT I sure do miss the Simi 4th ward.

Kelly said...

We are SO sad to see you go!!! But we are happy for your little family and hope the best for you.

TheKeilShpeel said...

You will be missed tons.

karen said...

Sad to hear you are leaving CA but that means you are just that much closer to me in Texas!

julianna said...

your leaving is going to leave a hole in my life and on my heart. i miss you already. i'm looking forward to fun rendezvous adventures, but i am really, really, really going to miss you and your girls and aaron.